About Me

My photo
I have been at rock bottom and back. I want to share my journey with you. I have felt love deeper and stronger than I ever knew possible. I have grown closer to Christ and been influenced by amazing people.

Life....at last


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who am I?

Who am I? Ill tell you!

I am strong, I am powerful I can make a difference.

I am beautiful inside and out.

I am a life giver, life learner and life lover.

I know my worth and I know yours.

I am sad, I am happy, I am grateful, I am lost, I am found.

I am who I am and I am proud of that. I can only control myself and no one else. I have endless possibilites and will forever be one who can have a choice. I will never regret the past and always look forwad to the future. Life is a gift and I will always treat it as so. I have been through my hard time and I only want to influence those going through thiers. I know my potential and I know yours. I am one of a billion and one in a billion. I am me. Not you or her or them, just me. Im goofy and playful. Im risky and dependable. I gave life in two ways. I gave life through birth and I have life to a family. I am a birth mother and proud to be. I stand tall and strong and no one will bring me down. my happiness depends on me and only me. I will not get down because if someone else. Others cnat control me, only influence me. I love to love and love to be loved. Forever will I strive to love others as I have been loved. Love is a lost art and I want to find it again.

Who am I? You'll see. I am me.

Danielle Stewart

No comments: