About Me

My photo
I have been at rock bottom and back. I want to share my journey with you. I have felt love deeper and stronger than I ever knew possible. I have grown closer to Christ and been influenced by amazing people.

Life....at last


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

First Day yesterday

So yesterday was my fist day on a new job. I have to say that usually a first day can be stressful and not always your favorite...but I have to say that mine was amazing!! I loved every second of it! I felt so welcome and loved there! I know that there is a lot to learn, but hey that is one of my favorite things to do! I mean life is all about learning and when I get a chance to learn something new I take the chance! I feel that the more that I can learn the more I can get out of life. So Im learning and growing. I believe that a person is always learning...why not learn what you love and what can only make you a better person. I love my new job...watch me grow!!!

No comments: