About Me

My photo
I have been at rock bottom and back. I want to share my journey with you. I have felt love deeper and stronger than I ever knew possible. I have grown closer to Christ and been influenced by amazing people.

Life....at last


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Ugly Betty

I am not one to usually offended by what people say to me.... but I am no super hero either. I have feelings and they can get hurt. I can get sad if someone says something to me.

I have been in denial for tha past few months. I have realized that I am bigger than I think I am. I know that I gained wieght that I am bigger but I think that I am way bigger than I thought. i gave birth to a beautliful baby boy 7 months ago and I haven't lost all the weight yet. Now I see that I need to get movin. But I have recently been turned down by two different guys for being "too big". So I question the whole "Ugly Betty" thing. I mean is it really that easy? How do you let someone get to know you if they aren't physically attracted to you? Is that the whole purpose for online dating? Is that what they were thinking? letting people get to know the person for who they really are before they physically meet?

I am a believer of knowing the person on the inside. I believe that who a person is on the inside can change the apperance on the outside. I think that I have a good personality and that I am a good person...but hjow do I get someone else to see that if they cant even look at me?

Well I know that where I am, I am not healthy so Im going to change. But not for them....for me! Im not going to go crazy but Im going to open my eyes to what is going on with my body! I need to realize that I have to be healthy to be around longer. And I want to go shopping and not dread it! Im going to keep an update and I invite anyone wanting to loose 1-100 lbs, to join me!! We all know that nothing feels better than a goal reached! So lets give it a try. We only have this one life!! So lets get movin and live our life up!!

--Danielle Stewart

No comments: