About Me

My photo
I have been at rock bottom and back. I want to share my journey with you. I have felt love deeper and stronger than I ever knew possible. I have grown closer to Christ and been influenced by amazing people.

Life....at last


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I love you.....now what?

Well I herd on the radio today people telling stories about a time when they told someone that they loved them and the person said thank you in return and stories that were vice verse..
I have never been in the situation but I do know that I have done the one thing that you shouldn’t do, and that is say “I love you” back because you don’t want to hurt the other persons feelings. I am one of those people that likes everyone to be happy. I am the pleas-er. I want everyone to be happy and if someone is not I take it as my fault if I cant fix it. I don’t like people to suffer and be sad if I can help it. Of course there are those people that have done so wrong that I don’t feel bad for them to a point but at the same time I think that if someone is willing to try to be better and change their life then I don’t think I’m one to down that. With all that said I was sitting there listening to these people tell their stories of hearing the dreadful “Thank You” and I thought….whats better if the person doesn’t feel the same? “Thank you?” or nothing?
I personally with what I have experienced being the one to have the response it would have been so much better if I had said Thank you, instead of saying I love you back out of compassion. But I also do think that you can say something better than nothing and better than Thank you. You could explain where you are. I think that if the person is going to take the courage to put themselves out there then they at least deserve an explanation back. You should or they should at least tell them how they feel and where they are. I know that if i told someone that I love them and they weren’t ready to say it back I would like an explanation as to where they are. I think that it would be least a person could do.

Sincerely,
Danielle Stewart

No comments: