About Me

My photo
I have been at rock bottom and back. I want to share my journey with you. I have felt love deeper and stronger than I ever knew possible. I have grown closer to Christ and been influenced by amazing people.

Life....at last


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Following the darkest night follows the brightest dawn

"FOLLWOING THE DARKEST NIGHT FOLLOWS THE BRIGHTEST DAWN" I first herd this quote from my friend that came to see me a day after I had placed my son for adoption. At the time I didnt believe it. I was so low I couldn't see how that would ever possibly work. How, when you're so low, can you believe that it gets better? Its like I was so far down a hole in the ground that the top was a speck the size of a star in the sky. Every morning I woke up I was supposed to feel better... but it just got harder and harder to get out of bed. I remember thinking that my bed was my only comfort. But then I thought, if there is a speck of light...that means there is a speck of hope. My "dark night" lasted so long. It felt as though the rest of my life was going to be dark. But then one morning I woke up and I felt a little brighter. I now belive the saying more than ever. I see life in such a brighter way. Right now my sun is still rising...but at least its rising right? It a beautiful sunrise too. The colors give both energy and hope, peace and comfort. Its beautiful. I believe I have gottne over the hardest part, but I dont by any means feel as though its easy. Everyday I have to remind myself that if I made it this far then I only have up to go from here. And that is exaclty where I plan to go. Up.

--Danielle Stewart

No comments: